Tribune Online is a magazine that focuses on entertainment and celebrity news, and we take great care to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyrighted work has been used on our website without permission, we have a procedure for you to follow.
DMCA Notice Procedure
To file a notice of infringement with Tribune Online, you must provide written email communication. In this communication, please include the following details:
- Let us know if you are the owner of a copyrighted work or if you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identify the specific copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- Describe the material you believe is infringing or the subject of the infringing activity. Please provide enough information for us to locate the material.
- Give us your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address so we can contact you.
- Include the statement: “I believe in good faith that the use of the material in question is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the statement: “I affirm that the information provided in this notification is accurate, and I declare under penalty of perjury that I am the owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.”
- Sign the notice electronically or physically.
Please send your completed notice to [email protected] with the “DMCA Notice.”
Once we receive proper notification, we will promptly remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing.
We appreciate your assistance in protecting the intellectual property rights of others and helping us maintain Tribune Online as a reliable and valuable resource for our readers.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us.